Co-Managed IT Support is offered to companies that already have full time IT personnel on staff but would like to supplement their IT Support resources with specific expertise. This particular support model is very often utilized by companies that are looking to improve their disaster recovery services, implement server virtualization, network monitoring or even cloud services.
- Ticketing Support System- Discover where your costs are in supporting your employees. We can setup customized support request process automation tools that will allow us to process and track all incoming requests from each user and allow you to approve/deny requests as well as obtain transparency into the volume of support requests.
- Helpdesk Services – Provide after hours help desk, when needed, that’s available for users to call and speak with a friendly and knowledgeable support engineer
- Imaging Solutions- Quick setup and replacement of end user systems through virtual desktop and physical desktop recovery and imaging solutions.
- Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery- A complete business continuity plan along with state-of-the-art backup and disaster recovery solution for your business that will allow you to continue operations in the case of any unforeseen circumstances
- Server Support– This is where we run daily, weekly and monthly service processes and maintenance tasks on your servers in order to ensure the longevity of your IT Infrastructure.
- Monitoring and Management- We take our knowledge of your business and network, and setup monitoring so that we are notified the moment a “critical” process or resource is interrupted. At the time of interruption, our engineers receive an automated ticket, respond to resolve that issue in a timely manner and update you throughout the process
- Project Support- We can provide a team of engineers along with a project manager in order to allow your department to meet the needs of unforeseen challenges.
- Managed Antivirus- An additional layer of protection for your desktops and laptops to keep spyware, viruses and malicious exploits away. With this feature, your desktops and laptops are protected when users access public Wi-Fi networks, browse an infected website, respond to a malicious invitation or insert a contaminated, removable drive into their machine.
- Desktop Management- This is monitoring of every connected computing device on your network for any issues including application errors, security/windows patching and health checks
Let PTPS give you that peace of mind