Data Security & Infrastructure Stability
Hedge Fund firms have a unique set of technology requirements. In order to meet client needs, your data must be private and protected and your CPAs, bookkeepers and staff need constant access to their computer systems. In order to keep profits up, your network must be reliable and your software must be up-to-date and fully integrated.
You depend on state-of-the-art applications designed for the financial industry, and you can depend on us to implement and support them for a price that won't break the bank.
PTPS Managed Suite is a fully managed IT solution for hedge funds and alternative investment firms that provides flexibility and simplified IT operations. Hedge fund IT solution combines a robust, highly secure private infrastructure via the Point to Point Solution (PTPS) with key business applications and professional IT management.
The PTPS Managed IT services gives users file services, email via Microsoft Exchange, software applications including Microsoft Office, mobile services, email security, disaster recovery and 24x7x365 support.
Key features include:
- Premier IT Infrastructure
- Professional Management & Monitoring
- Proactive Security Monitoring & Management via eSentire
- Unlimited 24x7x365 Help Desk Support
- Remote Access from anywhere to Email, Files and Applications
- Disaster Recovery for Data and Applications
- Secure Data Backup
- File Services & Storage
- Unified Communications via Skype for Business®
- Firm Collaboration and Data Governance Capabilities
We understand how important reliable technology infrastructure is to businesses in the financial industry. Here's how we'll position your company for success:
- Virtually eliminate downtime with proactive network monitoring.
- Preserve and protect your electronic files.
- Make certain the software packages you need work together.
- Increase employee productivity with training and ongoing support.
We'll partner with your business to find the managed service plan that meets your needs and budget. Let us show you how we can increase billable hours - and your bottom line.